We always wonder what products will work those miracles we hear other natural haired women talk about. One tells you that she started using product a and all the frizz is gone. Another tells you that she started using product Q and now her hair is suuuuuper sooooft. *SIGH* There are no miracle products o!
However, there are some tips you can follow to keep you from buying products that will do more harm to your hair than good. Thanks to JC of Natural Haven, we have some tips here. Check out BGLH for details. So products to avoid include:
1. Any water based conditioner which does not list water as the first ingredient
2. Any product with fragrance in the first five ingredients
3. Any shampoo which does not contain an oil or silicone
4. Any product which is not a leave-in and contains mineral oil in the first five ingredients
5. Any product with an ingredient list that is missing or incomplete or too short
So what do you avoid when buying your hair products?
Keep it natural!
The hair tips, advice and recommendations given on this blog are given based on the experiences of the authors. These tips may not work for everyone and every hair type and it is important to acknowledge this since we are neither hair specialists nor trichologists.
Also many pictures on this blog belong to the authors but there are others that we do not have ownership for and thus we do not claim ownership of the ones that do not belong to us.